Data Engineer Full-time Job1 year ago - Engineering - Singapore - 378 views
- Design and develop highly scalable, end-to- end pipeline for processing and analysing large volumes of complex data
- Assist the Data Scientist in deploying Machine Learning models
- Ensure high data quality and integrity from data sources
- Manage data collection which includes overseeing the deployment of OCR technology in extracting data from unstructured data sources
- Ensure high standards of data governance
- Support the team with data or analytics request
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in building and deploying large scale data processing pipelines in a production environment
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Proficient in database and data warehousing
- Data-driven and possess passion to delve deep into data to solve problems
- Strong programming skills in Nodejs
- Solid understanding of NoSQL databases and other data manipulation tools
- Experience in working with database analysis engine such as IBM Watson and Apache Spark
- Candidates with prior experience in handling datasets within the medical / healthcare industry will be given preference
Perks and Benefits
- No Dress Code
- Dynamic Working Environment - Flat, open office with a highly collaborative team and a balcony for regular office BBQs.
- Team Building Activities - Monthly team outings (lasertag, darts), annual overseas retreats and great working environment.
- Annual Wellness Benefits - Annual credits for employees to pursue their interests.
- Awesome Working Hours. (Work less, more results!)
- Love of beer. There's free beer! & of course Coffee too! (What!)
Born out of a desire to become the Google Maps for healthcare data in Asia, Vault Dragon has grown in strengths to become the leading digital health company in Singapore, managing more than 1.2 million patient records. Through our solutions, healthcare providers are able to digitalise their practices with streamlined operating workflows and to facilitate data flow within an outpatient setting. Today, Vault Dragon serves more than 100 healthcare institutions. The company has also secured two major Electronic Medical Record (EMR) contracts in Shanghai and will implement its localised solutions from Q2 2018. Beyond EMR solutions, Vault Dragon is launching DragonCare, a patient-facing mobile application, in collaboration with a Fortune 50 insurance company and two locally listed medical groups. Through DragonCare, patients are empowered to take control of their healthcare data while gaining access to a network of healthcare and insurance providers.