Customer Success Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 1706 views
1. At least 5 years of experience in managing a complex enterprise or an equivalent startup with background on customer-facing customer success and account management.
2. Proven experience as client-facing, relationship management role, customer success role or a relevant role.
3. Has a good attitude, values hard work and is immensely results-driven.
4. Has clarity of ideas/proposal, data-driven and analytical.
5. Understands business strategy and focus on the details.
6. Aware of IoT cybersecurity markets, competition, and business models.
7. Excellent organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines.
8. Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
9. Degree in computer science or equivalent field.
10. Experience in pre-sales, fundraising and business development will be a plus.
1. On-board new clients efficiently and accurately as part of the defined onboarding process.
2. Deliver and develop appropriate customer engagement and retention strategies
3. Work with the Sales and Business Operations teams to develop partnerships and sales strategy, including opportunities for top-line growth and new expansion;
4. Maintain accurate client records and ensure meeting notes, takeaways, market intelligence and feedback are entered on the CRM platform.
5. Collaborate closely with external teams and partners in implementing project performance to timeline and budget. Performance includes P&L and customer satisfaction targets.
6. Highlight potential breakthroughs in areas of cost improvement or revenue growth during the planning process.
7. Analyse market, competitor and customer to support the strategic management process.
8. Meet KPIs as set by the management
The Customer Success Manager will work closely with the CEO in executing the overall customer relationship, will be accountable to ensure a smooth day-to-day business operation, and will manage clients and projects to closure within timeline and budget. As a startup company, the Customer Success Manager will also be responsible to handle a portion of pre-sales, partnership strategies, and go-to-market strategy. The candidate will get to work with the sharp team expert in bleeding-edge technology and will have the freedom to grow his/her expertise and contribute substantially to a deep tech company.
MicroSec (www.usec.io) is a startup working in the domain of IoT an OT cybersecurity. MicroSec is revolutionizing Cyber-security for IoT and is helping to build smart cities across the globe. MicroSec is building World's first Enterprise Grade Security Software for IoT and Sensor Network. MicroSecs' team comprise of Hackers, Researchers and Cryptographers. (Read more about MicroSec: https://www.sginnovate.com/blog/security-made-simple)
MicroSec believes in an open team culture with self-learning aspects. The company culture fosters innovation and hacking environment where developers/interns get to learn real-world hacks and discover vulnerabilities in the given system. Candidates will get to work on world-class security protocols intended for IoT and smart city applications along with platforms like Raspberry PI, Beaglebone, Arduino and other embedded systems.