Creative UI Designer Full-time Job4 months ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 126 views
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for digital marketing materials like website banners, product brochures, electronic mailers / newsletter and online collaterals, etc.
- Collaborate with product owners, digital marketers and tech engineers to design & deliver the UX/UI for company existing / new digital products, including prototyping
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces)
- Provide high calibre creative design works for branding, corporate identity, packaging, editorial design and marketing purposes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in any design discipline or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites & mobile devices
- Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in web graphic design
- Enthusiasm for designing and making great interfaces and experiences is essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch or Adobe XD and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, etc
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Knowledge of web-based technologies (HTML5 & CSS) and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Entry level candidates with excellent learning aptitude and strong interest in creative design are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided for entry level candidates
- Additional Bonus: UX Knowledge
Interested candidates may send a detailed resume, current remuneration package and design portfolio to us by clicking on the "Apply Now" button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Plexure is one of the leading CRM software companies in Singapore that offers diversified list of CRM & ERP solutions for different industries. Unlike most of the CRM software companies which tend to promote their own solutions regardless of business suitability, we are well placed to provide unbiased, neutral advice on strategically sound and cost-effective CRM solution which your business requires for its present and future success. At Plexure, we listen to your business requirements and understand future goals, and only then deliver a unique solution which is customised, tailored to best-fit your business.