Creative Associate (Internship or Project) Internship Job4 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 214 views
Keen to explore the business world with an opportunity and be exposed to various industries while working alongside business owners to build their businesses to reach exponential growth?
If you are interested to build your creative portfolio by working with us as a Creative Associate and be part of our Associate Team to design, market or write copy for our clients, we want you!
RICE Consultancy Pte Ltd is a Business Growth Solutions Firm that focuses on delivering customised Growth Solutions to meet respective Business Owners’ business needs and reach the next generation of consumers. Join us to impact the business landscape with effective growth solutions and create lasting success for the businesses we serve.
Find out more about us: www.riceconsultancy.com.sg
Position Offered: Creative Associate
Type: Internship / Freelance
Remuneration: $10/hr onwards (negotiable based on experience & time commitment)
Job Scope: (Able to deliver min. 2 scopes of below mentioned work)
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing for social media
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Meeting with Account In-Charge to discuss the client's requirements and core messages and receive creative brief
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to Account In-Charge for discussion and approval and proceed to develop into workable concepts for execution
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used). Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
Join us to impact the business landscape with effective growth solutions and create lasting success for the businesses we serve.