Creative Associate Internship Job3 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 109 views
· Min. 3 Month’s Contract
· Work hours: 10am to 6pm, Monday to Fridays
· Remuneration: $500
. Performance incentive
· Location: 5 mins near Tai Seng MRT
Responsibilities:(must be able to perform min 2 scope of work, Design as a primary scope)
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Assist in the executing of campaigns to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing for social media
- Design-driven to improve user experience
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends
- Meeting with Account In-Charge to discuss the client's requirements and core messages and receive creative brief
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting initial ideas to Account In-Charge for discussion and approval and proceed to develop into workable concepts for execution
- Writing various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
Join us to impact the business landscape with effective growth solutions and create lasting success for the businesses we serve.