Corporate Secretary Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Human Resources - Singapore - 28 views
Helicap is looking for a Corporate Secretary to assist in daily business or personal tasks.This candidate will report direct to Helicap CEO.
· Provide secretarial and administrative support to management on projects and assignments
· Perform general administrative duties which include data entry, bookkeeping and filing
· Manage and coordinate logistics for internal/external meetings
· Perform minutes taking for general meetings
· Handle all travel and claims management (e.g. flight/hotel booking)
· Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
· Any other administrative responsibilities as per required
· Minimum diploma in any field
· At least 1 years of experience in related field
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
· Proactive,organized, multi-tasking and meticulous
· Bonus and incentives offered
· Enjoy close knit & friendly startup company culture
· Singaporeans and PRs preferred
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing company that is a pioneer in its field in Southeast Asia and Australia. Direct bonus and Stock options available.
We love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject title “Secretary_FirstName_LastName”.