Campaign Analyst/Manager Full-time Job2 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Singapore - 74 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a highly passionate Campaign Analyst/Manager who will be responsible for analysing competitive market intelligence and trend implementation within foodpanda’s New Verticals team.
About the role:
As a Campaign Analyst/Manager, your role revolves around creating marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and implementing different strategies to boost business volume.
- Proactively recommend and support the development and implementation of new strategies to boost volume growth, while keeping margins on target
- Conduct and implement a competitive intelligence and market insights review process
- Assist in developing product marketing tools and tactics in collaboration with suppliers, brands and internal marketing team
- Analyze all on-going campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Execute all aspects of the life-cycle management process, from initial sourcing and market introduction to deletion
- Collect, analyze, summarize and present sales and financial performance data to create recommendations and implement improvements
- Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or other relevant field of studies
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in managing comprehensive campaigns and marketing activities will be required
- Prior working experience in FMCG/grocery retailers will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage complexity and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/f8e5bc541