Business Development Manager Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Business Development - Singapore - 42 views
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Business Development Manager for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sales Manager.
- Experience in B2B sales. Knowledge in the F&B and/or FMCG industries is a plus
- Strong desire to innovate and find new ways to grow the business
- Exceeds volume & quality targets while working independently
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings and sell to prospects in Singapore
- Manage a portfolio of prospects accounts, and meet or exceed goals for account signing & activation
- Be the local market expert: gather clients’ feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- Social character with positive attitude towards new challenges
- Outgoing and confident in their appearance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- Flexibility, prospects do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve
- Tasty Thursdays!
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company
Please apply directly via the link here: https://grnh.se/76e6478b1