Android Developer Full-time Job1 year ago - IT Tech & Telecoms - Singapore - 379 views
Looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age Android mobile applications at Perfomatix.
- Accountable for/Control changes to and end-to-end system technical designs to understand impact on applications / products within domain.
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Review and understand component designs to build knowledge and understand how these fit within an end-to-end system design.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers to build efficient technical solutions.
- Manage all software engineering quality standards / benchmarks.
- Strong time management skills with a history of meeting commitment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Technical leadership for application architecture.
- Mentoring and support for Android development team members.
- Ability to manage Advice and Guidance (A&G) documents and project Plan and Estimates (P&Es) that impact applications / products within domain.
- Create prototypes to explore innovative solutions and features.
Skills we are looking for:
-Recognised as an expert in following:
- Android application development using Java
- Android application development using Kotlin
- Gradle & Jenkins
- Android unit testing
-Proven ability of working in an agile team following Scrum methodology, and leading a development team.
-Good problem solving and analytical skills
-Ability to work independently
-Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
-Good UX/UI Design Skills
-Proven track record of successfully using different software development methodologies TDD, BDD
- Strong knowledge of application security principals, java cryptography and secure coding techniques.
- Android NDK development, knowledge of C/C++
- Contribution to Open-source projects